Feb 18, 2009

(Click on the links below)

I) Find your Elected Officials
(Search by ZIP + 4 Code - Find your zip code)
It will give all your Elected Officials.
This is the result for My Reps (E.g. CA 94536-1587)

II) Congress
  1. Write to your Congressman

  2. Important Congressional Committees

III) Senate

  1. Write to your Senator

  2. U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations

IV) Write to President

No comments:

Post a Comment